The Tiger Cross Country will take place in the Rumble through the Jungle in just one hour. To prepare for the meet here are the top 10 times ever run at Rumble by a Tiger Cross Country runner.
1. Matt Hillenbrand (9/12/2009) – 16:19.37
2. Thomas Davis (9/10/2006) – 16:23.87
3. Stacy Eden (9/12/2009) – 16:24.62
4. Scott McClain (9/10/2005) – 16:24.63
5. Connor Sheryak (9/08/2012) – 16:25.84
6. Chris Striegel (9/14/2013) – 16:25.84
7. Jackson Carnes (9/08/2007) – 16:26.14
8. Thomas Mann (9/08/2007) – 16:31.17
9. Max Mudd (9/14/2013) – 16:31.43
10. Ian McCaslin (9/12/2009) – 16:32.21
Saturday, September 13th | 9:15 AM | Creasey Mahan Nature Preserve | Goshen, KY
Rumble through the Jungle
Saturday, September 13th
Varsity Meet – 10:35 AM
Creasey Mahan Nature Preserve
After a strong outing at the Tiger Run, the Tiger Cross Country team is back in action this morning at the Rumble through the Jungle. Due to the ACT and injuries, the Tigers will only have seven runners in the race today. Don’t worry, as the Tigers will still be favorited to run away with the victory, as they have so in the past couple of years.
Juniors Spencer Hayden and Matthew Thomas will lead the charge for the Tigers, as the Tiger Cross Country are likely to win their second meet of the year. Also look out for Andrew Garvey and Tyler Just, who will more than likely have solid outings in Goshen.
Last Race: Tiger Run